Lolli and Grace One Meaningful Word #6 Stitch Along - Supply List And Schedule
This year's One Meaningful Word Stitch Along will be here before we know it! There's a lot of great information in the previous post (especially if you're interested in purchasing a supply kit ) so you'll probably want to go check that out. Click the link below to see it:
In today's post there are two important details for you below...a supply list and dates for the stitch along. First, let's talk about the schedule.
One Meaningful Word #6 Schedule
• There will be FOUR parts to this stitch along.
• The stitch along will start on Wednesday, May 4th.
• After the start date, the second part will be published four days later (the next Saturday), and then the next two parts will be posted on the next two Saturdays. So here's what the schedule looks like:
Part One - Wednesday, May 4th.
Part Two - Saturday, May 7th.
Part Three - Saturday, May 14th.
Part Four - Saturday, May 21st.
Remember - once they've been published, all four parts will stay on the blog for the duration of the Stitch Along and for a short while after it finishes. So if you don't finish your hoop while the SAL is running, don't panic! At some point after the SAL is over, I will remove everything from the blog and it will all be available in the Lolli and Grace shop. Therefore, if it's going to be a while before you're able to finish it, you are welcome to print out the instructions and patterns for your personal use later.
Want to purchase a supply kit that includes everything you need for this SAL instead of gathering your own supplies? I got you covered! Click on the link below to get one:
Lolli and Grace One Meaningful Word #6 Supply Kit
The supply kits often sell out quickly, so I would definitely not delay if you want one. However, if you are not purchasing a supply kit, here are the supplies you will need to complete this hoop. All of the supplies that are highlighted are an active link that you can click on to see that product:
• Ball-point pen (any inexpensive ball-point pen will suffice, color doesn't matter, but a color other than black is helpful)
• DMC 6-stranded cotton embroidery thread (I highly recommend Maydel for purchasing DMC threads - they keep ALL the colors in stock at ALL times:
• 700 Green Bright
• 704 Chartreuse Bright
• 720 Orange Spice Very Dark
• 820 Royal Blue Very Dark
• 824 Blue Very Dark
• 906 Parrot Green Medium
• 915 Plum Dark
• 917 Plum Very Dark
• 919 Red Copper
• 3607 Plum Light
• 3818 Emerald Green Ultra Very Dark
• 3839 Lavender Blue Medium
•3844 Bright Turquoise Dark
• 3846 Bright Turquoise Light
• Cotton swab (must have a hollow plastic handle - the cheaper brands/dollar store swabs should have these)
• 9" square of felt for hoop backing
It's not long now until we start stitching - I hope you're as excited as I am!
Hi! So excited to do this with you! I’m in Ireland so I have a few questions – is tracing paper a good substitute for graphite paper? Also, we don’t have those cheap hollow q-tips here – is there anything else i can look for? Posterboard is a problem sometimes too – would card stock work? If not, what GSM should i look for, what size, and does it have to be white? Will a white thin tipped paint pen work instead of gel pen? And is Aileene’s fabric glue ok to use?
THANK YOU SO MUCH!