Lolli and Grace Forest Fox Stitch Along
Who's ready for a stitch along? I hope you answered that question with "I am!" because this one is lovely and simply perfect for this season of cooler weather and turning leaves. And what could be better than a cheeky and colorful fox?
If this is your first time to stitch along with us, welcome! If you're a returning stitcher, hello again - I'm so glad you're here. Please read through ALL of the information below about how it all works. This is what you'll need to know!
• You can choose to stitch an 8" version of the design (which has a few more elements to it, including the big leaves) or the 6" version (which is essentially the same but has fewer elements and no big leaves).
• There are two ways to complete this stitch along:
Option 1: Purchase the pattern (transferring it to your fabric yourself) and gather/purchase/use your own supplies.
Option 2: Purchase the supply kit with everything you need included (more details on kits below).
• If you will be transferring the design yourself, the patterns for both hoop sizes are now available in the shop for a minimal price. (This will be just the line drawing/pattern itself - all of the other info such as instructions, photos, links to videos, color charts, etc. will be posted here on the blog when the SAL starts.) Proceeds from the sale of the PDF patterns will be donated to a wildlife rehabilitation group (because FOXES!) and a food bank.
• During the dates of the SAL (which starts on Wednesday, October 26th) the instructions, photos and links to extensive video tutorials for each part will all be posted here on the blog.
• A short time after the SAL is finished, all of that info will be taken off the blog and moved to my shop, where you'll be able to purchase the complete PDF pattern or the supply kits.
• There will be 4 parts to this stitch along. Each part will be released one week apart and will have complete instructions, photos, and a link to a detailed video tutorial on the Lolli and Grace YouTube channel.
• In just a day or two there will be a complete supply list available right here on the blog if you are not purchasing a kit and want to get all of your supplies ready to go beforehand.
PDF Patterns And Supply Kits
Here is the link to purchase the pattern if you are not purchasing a kit:
Lolli and Grace Forest Fox Stitch Along PATTERN ONLY
• However, if you don't want to purchase each individual component on your own, complete supply kits for both versions (8" or 6" hoops) are available in the Lolli and Grace shop. And good news - these kits are ready-to-ship, right now! These kits often sell out faster than I can keep them in stock, but I really, really try to make sure everyone who wants one gets one. So if you think want a supply kit, don't wait too long! Click the link below to get one:
• The kits are priced at a “Stitch Along Only” lower price, and they will stay at that price throughout the duration of the Stitch Along. They will continue to be available in the shop after the Stitch Along (subject to availability of the supplies), but the prices will increase after the Stitch Along concludes.
Stitch Along Schedule
• Part One will be published on Wednesday, October 26th
• Part Two will be published on Wednesday, November 2nd
• Part Three will be published on Wednesday, November 9th
• Part Four will be published on Wednesday, November 16th
The pattern, all of the instructions, and the video links will stay on the blog for the duration of the Stitch Along, and for a short while after it finishes. So if you don't finish your hoop while the SAL is running, THAT'S OK - DO NOT STRESS ABOUT THIS! At some point after the SAL is over, I will remove everything from the blog and it will all be available in the Lolli and Grace shop. Therefore, if it's going to be a while before you're able to finish it, you are welcome to print out the instructions and patterns for your personal use later.
If you're not already, follow me on Instagram, because I will be sharing updates and lots of photos from everyone who is participating over there. I have a very active and fun community of creative people on my Instagram, and I'd love for you to be a part of it!
As always, I know that's a lot of info for right now, so keep an eye out here and especially on Facebook and Instagram, because I'll be talking about this stitch along in those places as well as here on the blog.