Lolli and Grace Forest Fox Stitch Along - Supply List and Schedule
The Forest Fox Stitch Along will be here before we know it! There's a lot of great information in the previous blog post (especially if you're interested in purchasing a supply kit) so you'll probably want to go check that out. Click the link below to see it:
In today's post there are two important details for you below...a supply list and dates for the stitch along. First, let's talk about the schedule.
Forest Fox Stitch Along Schedule
• There will be FOUR parts to this stitch along.
• The stitch along will start on Wednesday, October 26th.
• After the start date, the second part will be published a week later, and then the next two parts will each be posted a week apart. So here's what the schedule looks like:
Part One - Wednesday, October 26th
Part Two - Wednesday, November 2nd
Part Three - Wednesday, November 9th
Part Four - Wednesday, November 16th
Remember - once they've been published, all four parts will stay on the blog for the duration of the Stitch Along and for a short while after it finishes. So if you don't finish your hoop while the SAL is running, don't panic! At some point after the SAL is over, I will remove everything from the blog and it will all be available in the Lolli and Grace shop. Therefore, if it's going to be a while before you're able to finish it, you are welcome to print out the instructions and patterns for your personal use later.
Want to purchase a Forest Fox Supply Kit that includes everything you need for this SAL instead of gathering your own supplies? I got you covered! Click on the link below to get one:
Forest Fox Supply Kit
The supply kits often sell out VERY quickly, so I would definitely not delay if you want one.
However, if you are not purchasing a supply kit, you can purchase the PDF patterns (this includes both sizes) and transfer the pattern onto your fabric yourself. There will be detailed instructions in the Part One video tutorial about how to do this. You can purchase the PDF patterns by clicking on the link below:
Forest Fox PDF Patterns
Here are the supplies you will need to complete this hoop. All of the supplies that are highlighted are an active link that you can click on to purchase that product:
• Fat square (18" x 22") 100% cotton Kona "Geranium" fabric
• Ball-point pen (any inexpensive ball-point pen will suffice, color doesn't matter, but a color other than black is helpful)
• DMC 6-stranded cotton embroidery thread (I highly recommend Maydel.com for purchasing DMC threads - they keep ALL the colors in stock at ALL times):
• 34 Dark Fuchsia
• 155 Forget-Me-Not Blue
• 301 Mahogany Medium
• 310 Black
• 550 Violet Very Dark
• 581 Moss Green
• 597 Turquoise
• 720 Orange Spice Dark
• 820 Royal Blue Very Dark
• 826 Blue Medium
• 904 Parrot Green Very Dark
• 921 Copper
• 3607 Plum Light
• 3608 Plum Very Light
• 3809 Turquoise Very Dark
• 3837 Lavender Ultra Dark
• 3853 Autumn Gold Dark
• White tacky glue (optional - only used for glueing felt onto back of hoop)
• 9" square of felt for hoop backing
It's not long now until we start stitching - I hope you're as excited as I am!